We make things easy with DDX.
Everything happens online and in one place.
Easily submit Prescriptions, records, and notes. Track cases & pay bills with ease. Of course, you can always call with questions. We love hearing from our customers!
Setup is super easy. Just give us a call and we'll get you setup with your own DDX doctor site and walk you through it 15 minutes or less! We love connecting with new offices!
Our workflow is an easy two steps:
Submit a new case in your DDX Portal
See instructions for each product below:
1. Log in to DDX Here
2. Create a new case
3. Enter your patient information
4. Select the procedure* and fill out the required fields.
5. Upload the required records
6. Add any notes
7. Submit the case
* Clincheck treatment plans to CAG or A La Carte are listed as separate procedures. Please select accordingly.
1. Log onto our live online calendar by clicking here.
2. Schedule your patient on the live calendar.
3. Log in to DDX by clicking Here.
4. Select the "Records Scan" as your procedure and fill out the required fields.
Receive your order
See the process and delivery time for each of our products below:
Your digital case evaluation will be submitted by our expert orthodontist in the notes section of the case within 72 hours.
Cases sent via a digital scan
1. Orthodontist will prepare a customized clincheck plan based on the Dentist's prescription.
2. A link to the clincheck plan along with a password will be posted to case files in the details section of the case in DDX.
3. The dentist will then either request a modification or approve the case via a note within the patients file in DDX.
4. Once Approved, CAG will invoice the case and charge the card on file.
5. CAG will then order the case to be manufactured by Invisalign and have it shipped to the office.
Initial Customized Clincheck: 7 business days +/- a few days depending on Invisalign production times.
Modifications: 3 business days.
Manufacturing and shipping: once approved, you will receive the case usually within 7 business days from Invisalign.
Recommended Patient Scheduling: 3 weeks from the day of scan.
1. Orthodontist will prepare a customized clincheck plan based on the Dentist's prescription in your Invisalign account.
2. A message will be sent in DDX notifying you when the clincheck is ready to be reviewed.
3. The dentist will then review the clincheck in his or or her Invisalign account and request a modification via a note within the patients file in DDX (if necessary)
4. The Dentist will then approve the final desired clincheck treatment plan in his or her Invisalign account and message CAG in DDX via note notifying CAG that the case has been approved.
5. Invisalign manufactures, ships, and invoices the case.
6. CAG will then invoice the dentist.
1. An assistant will come to your office at the scheduled time.
2. The assistant will then take complete Invisalign Records (photos & digital impression).
3. The assistant will then create a new case in your DDX and upload the records.
Scans, Photos, and uploads usually take no more than 30 minutes. We allow a 15 minutes buffer just in case.
Recommended Patient Scheduling: 45 minutes.
Have a question?
Just give us a call or shoot us an email. We LOVE to help!